When a storm blows through, it can wreak great havoc on houses. A combination of high winds, hail, rain, and fallen debris can tear off shingles, break flashing, and strip siding. To protect the safety of your household and minimize the risk of further damage to the home, call our pros.
Ridge Roof offers dedicated Spartanburg storm restoration services to assist residents in getting back on their feet.
It is important to have a roof inspection after a storm to determine the extent of the damage and make any necessary repairs or replacements as soon as possible. This helps to prevent further deterioration of the roof and building, as well as to minimize the risk of any safety hazards.
Just because a roof does not display immediate signs of trouble does not mean it is in a healthy condition – many leaks, gaps, and rotted areas may be hidden beneath the surface.
The actions our techs will take to check a roof’s status include:
- Visual inspection – A thorough visual examination of the roof, including the shingles, flashing, gutters, and other components, is performed to identify any visible signs of damage.
- Damage assessment – The inspector will determine the extent of the damage to assess which repairs or replacements are necessary.
- Interior inspection – In addition to the exterior, the interior of the building should also be checked for any signs of water damage. Stained ceilings and walls, or signs of moisture in the attic, can all indicate the roof’s interior must be fixed too.
- Document inspection – It is important to document any damage found during the inspection, including photos and detailed notes so that residents can use these for insurance claims.
- Report generation – The last step is to generate a report which summarizes the findings of the inspection, including recommendations for repairs or replacements, if necessary.
Request Your Free Estimate Today
If it's time to replace your roof or repair damage caused by hail or wind, turn to Ridge Roof Restoration.Request Appointment
Serving Homeowners Across Upstate South Carolina
As the preferred roof repair contractor in the upstate area, our commitment to putting our customers first has earned us a 5-star rating on Google.Who We Serve
Get the Most Life Out of Your Roof
Your home is your most valuable asset. Having your roof regularly maintained is critical to protecting your roof investment.Preventative Maintenance Plans
Following a devastating storm, it can be difficult to know what steps to take, including how to file a claim with an insurance company. This is why it is so helpful to have a professional roofing expert by your side. Roofing contractors play an important role in helping homeowners navigate the claims process. With detailed documentation of the damage, including photos, intricate notes, and a written report, the insurance claim will be more likely to succeed. The contractor can provide an estimate for the cost of repairs or replacements. Then, residents can rely on the roofing expert to communicate with the insurance company on their behalf.
Our specialists can answer any questions and provide additional information needed to support the claim. To get started with rebuilding your roof after a natural disaster, contact our techs at Ridge Roof.
Our empathetic professionals can even offer 24/7 care when you call (864) 532-5624 for Spartanburg storm restoration services.
“The guys did an excellent job on the roof! They were punctual and very efficient!” - Igor Bakayev
“Fantastic experience with Ridge and Mike. The roof looks fantastic! I would recommend them without hesitation and will use them again if we ever need to.” - Broughton Anderson
“They were amazing. They were at the house at 7 am and had the roof replaced by that night.” - Shannon Keys
“I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is and how thankful we are for contacting this outstanding company to solve all our roof problems. Most important this company has integrity and can be trusted.” - Paul Rogers
“This company was a blessing. They were able to get to me quickly and helped me with the insurance.” - Lyda S.
“Out in the yard one day we noticed a shingle from our roof had come loose in the wind. We called several other roofers with no response.” - Timothy D.
“Just had our roof replaced with Ridge Roof Restoration after hail damage. It was super easy and they guided us through the whole process helping us to know what to expect.” - Jerrel P.