Join Our Team
Careers at Ridge Roof Restoration
At Ridge Roof Restoration, we are all about family. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the absolute best quality workmanship and service possible – and part of that is hiring people who are motivated to work and committed to going above and beyond. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to try, reach out to a member of our team today!
We are looking for driven and dedicated individuals who are looking to improve their skills and grow with our family. Please review our open positions below!
Insurance Restoration Specialist
The overall objective of an Insurance restoration specialist is to generate qualified leads for Ridge Roof Restoration through direct customer interaction and should result in a roof bought by either the insurance agency or the homeowner. Management throughout the entire process is expected and outlined in the responsibilities listed below.
Commission % is paid based on Gross contract total. Commission percentage will be discussed at time of hiring.
- Generating leads by knocking doors in neighborhoods and informing potential clients of Ridge Roof Restoration services
- Responding to lead provided directly from Ridge Roof Restoration (examples include referrals, cold calls, website inquiries, etc.)
- Providing initial inspection of clients’ roof and possible interior damage
- Providing video documentation of damage and reviewing with customer
- Advising potential client on course of action (i.e. filing of an insurance claim or Fraser Roofing providing an estimate to install a new roof)
- If not an insurance claim, working with Ridge Roof Restoration management to provide an estimate for new roof installation
- Obtaining a signed service agreement from the customer
- Attending and closing adjuster meeting if insurance claim is made by homeowner
- Prior to build out, keeping homeowner informed of process, communicating buildout date, informing Fraser Roofing management of shingle color selection
- Representing Ridge Roof Restoration in a positive manner and providing an A+ customer service experience