When it comes to taking care of roof repair in Spartanburg, our experts at Ridge Roof go all the way. We know that even small issues can develop into big problems if they are not resolved right away. This is why all our repairs include a full inspection of the roof and minor tune-ups, in addition to the specific area that requires immediate repairs. During this process, our techs will re-seal major lifted tabs and exposed nail heads, as well as inspect flashings. Depend on our honest specialists to give trustworthy guidance on the wear and tear of the roof. We never advise residents to seek a replacement unless it is truly necessary.
Contact our dedicated professionals at (864) 532-5624 to schedule roof repair in Spartanburg SC.
The sooner that residents realize their roof is in trouble, the better. Even though no one wants to discover that their roof is leaking or sagging, being alert to these signs equals faster solutions. As soon as anyone in the household spots one of these warning signals, it is time to call a roofer. Our professionals can arrange for dedicated repairs so that homeowners stay warm, dry, and safe.
Always look out for telltale signs that a roof requires support, including:
- Sagging or dips in the roof deck
- Missing or broken shingles
- Curled or warped shingles
- Algae or mold growth on shingles
- Water damage or leaks inside the home
- Daylight that is visible through the roof deck
- Cracked or missing caulk around flashing
- Granules from shingles in the gutters
Request Your Free Estimate Today
If it's time to replace your roof or repair damage caused by hail or wind, turn to Ridge Roof Restoration.Request Appointment
Serving Homeowners Across Upstate South Carolina
As the preferred roof repair contractor in the upstate area, our commitment to putting our customers first has earned us a 5-star rating on Google.Who We Serve
Get the Most Life Out of Your Roof
Your home is your most valuable asset. Having your roof regularly maintained is critical to protecting your roof investment.Preventative Maintenance Plans
Many roof companies are vague in their pricing, but our experts are devoted to helping our clients know exactly what they need. This is why we put our prices upfront so that residents are never surprised by hidden charges.
We have an extensive range of services for any trouble your roof may be facing, including:
- In-person diagnostic – $150 (This diagnostic is credited back to residents if we do the work).
- Minor repairs, including replacing missing shingles and patching small holes – $350.00 to $400.00 (This service, which can be completed at the time of the diagnostic, does not involve excessive tear-up or cutting).
- Major repairs, including replacing destroyed shingles and rotted wood with new underlayment and shingles – $600 to $900 (This includes areas up to 75 square feet).
- Valley replacements – $1,000.00 (This includes up to 20 linear feet).
- Pipe boots replacements for pipe 1 to 3 inches long – $350.00 for the first boot, $50 for each additional boot, and $50 for 4-inch pipes.
- Chimney re-flashing – $500.00.
- Steep charge – $150.00 (For a pitch that is 8/12 or higher).
- Second story charge – $150.00.
- Realtor report and analysis of roof with photos and recommendations compiled into a professional report – $350.00 (For steep roofs or two-story buildings, it is an additional $100).
To get started with a comprehensive examination of your roof, simply call our roof repair experts at (864) 532-5624.
“The guys did an excellent job on the roof! They were punctual and very efficient!” - Igor Bakayev
“Fantastic experience with Ridge and Mike. The roof looks fantastic! I would recommend them without hesitation and will use them again if we ever need to.” - Broughton Anderson
“They were amazing. They were at the house at 7 am and had the roof replaced by that night.” - Shannon Keys
“I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is and how thankful we are for contacting this outstanding company to solve all our roof problems. Most important this company has integrity and can be trusted.” - Paul Rogers
“This company was a blessing. They were able to get to me quickly and helped me with the insurance.” - Lyda S.
“Out in the yard one day we noticed a shingle from our roof had come loose in the wind. We called several other roofers with no response.” - Timothy D.
“Just had our roof replaced with Ridge Roof Restoration after hail damage. It was super easy and they guided us through the whole process helping us to know what to expect.” - Jerrel P.